Austria's most fascinating natural wonder
Opened from 16th April to 16th October! Online reservation
Here you can find documents and files to download.
Here you will find descriptions of the Obir dripstone caves and the Eisenkappel village.
Documentation about the cave
Here you can find photos of the Obir dripstone caves (with the option for printing and transfer).
Photos can be downloaded from our website, they can be used free of charge for editorial and personal use, under the following conditions:
- For publication the source must be named © Obir-Tropfsteinhöhlen, www.hoehlen.at
- Following the publication of photos please send a copy to: Obir-Tropfsteinhöhlen Errichtungs- und Betriebsges.mbH, 9135 Bad Eisenkappel, Österreich
- The use of photos for commercial purposes is possible only with the express permission of the company for the construction and operation of the Obir caves (Obir-Tropfsteinhöhlen Errichtungs- und Betriebsges.mbH)
- Processing and changing the photos is not allowed.
- You may not give access of the photos in use of third parties.
- In case of questions or special wishes, please contact the company for the construction and operation of the Obir caves (Obir-Tropfsteinhöhlen Errichtungs- und Betriebsges.mbH).